This is so incredibly hot. This man is one of the most talented pole dancers I’ve ever seen, and he’s as androgynous and hot as fuck. I can’t believe that Piers said no and Howie almost did.
I’d like to say that a female pole dancer who wasn’t nearly this good got a yes from all three judges. FUCK YOUR DISCRIMINATION.
Desperate Housewives on Vanity Fair, SNL version!
Seth, you are sooooo aspirational, haha
LOL EVA IS STILL EVA,THANK GOD!
Her name is Debbie. And she loves cats. No, she REALLY loves cats.
yes she loves cats
circle of Online relationship..
Why we love Gale:
- He is sizzling hot
- His sense of style
- His awkwardness
- How he can intentionally give a weird reply to a question so you’re left confused
- He’s a mastermind of sarcasm and irony, and has a head full of smart lines and quotes.
- He has played a variety of different roles. He’s not a one trick pony
- Only takes roles of characters he likes
- Being straight but being oh-so-proud of having played Brian
- He was a good enough soccor player to get a soccor scolarship for his college education ( a Liberal Arts degree in romance literature)
- He has a profound interest in photography
- He rides a motorcycle and knows how to fix them
Why we love Brian:
- His heart of gold underneath all the rough exterior
- His perfectly flawed personality
- He doesn’t take shit from anyone
- His fuck-‘em-all attitude
- Being psychologically interesting
- He stays true to his principles
- The way he tries to hide his vulnerability
- His mother-son relationship relationship with Debbie
- The way he unconditionally cares for Michael
- His love for Justin
- The way he can pull anyone at any given time
- The sarcasm
- No excuses, no apologies, no regrets
- When he calls Ted Theodore
- His struggle with cancer
- The loft, the clothes
- Are you listening?
- How you can never decide if you want to punch him, hug him or fuck him